Better care and access for Veterans and their families:
- Reduced burden of clerical functions on VA clinical staff means more attention to the healthcare needs of the Veterans and their families.
- Increased access to services by more efficiently moving Veterans through the care continuum.
- Increased availability of open beds allows more Veterans to benefit from healthcare services.
Added efficiency and effectiveness for Veterans Administration facilities.
- Cost reduction by more efficiently moving veterans to lower appropriate levels of care.
- Match patients' clinical and psycho-social needs with certified post-acute providers.
- Integrates with VistA for accessibility of clinical documents and continuity of care.
Improved productivity of discharge planners and/or case workers.