Potential Topics of Discussion
- The benefits of automated vs. manual patient discharge
- Common pitfalls of the modern patient referral process
- How to reduce response time among post-acute care (PAC) providers
- How to create a reliable narrow network of eligible PAC providers
- Ways to ensure you're meeting Conditions of Participation rules
Fill out the form to set up your consultation!
Meet Your Consultant
Mary Kay Thalken
Chief Clinical Officer
Mary Kay Thalken provides executive, operational and clinical expertise to help hospitals better manage patient care transitions and achieve financial savings through reduced length of stay and preventable readmissions. She has held significant leadership roles for health systems in Georgia and Nebraska over the last 25 years, including roles as Chief Nursing Executive, Chief Operating Officer and Corporate Quality & Innovation Executive for CHI Alegent Health System in Omaha, Nebraska.
She obtained her Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Nebraska Omaha and an undergraduate degree from the College of Saint Mary. She is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the American Organization of Nurse Executives and the American Case Management Association.